With the X-803 RS Ultra Carbon, X-lite brings MotoGP technology to the road and at the same time shows what is possible with top-class racing helmets. The exclusive Racetrack Setup (RS) includes a tinted visor and the Racetrack Aerodynamic Spoiler (RAS). In addition, every X-803 has the Nolan Emergency Release System (NERS) for more safety by quickly removing the cheek pads in the event of a fall. Another innovative feature is the Liner Positioning Control System (LPC). With the help of an easy-to-use adjustment band, the interior and thus the helmet position of the X-803 RS can be individually adjusted in height to the head shape of the wearer.
The interior of the X-803, made from the carbon-fiber high-tech material Carbon Fitting Racing Experience, is responsible for the best driving comfort and a pleasantly fresh feeling at all times. It not only offers the best values in terms of breathability, but is also antistatic and (even without further treatment) bacteriostatic. Like every race replica helmet from X-lite, the X-803 has been optimized for the best safety, maximum racing functionality and minimal weight.
- Racetrack Aerodynamic Spoiler (RAS). The brand new aerodynamic helmet spoiler, developed with the best X-lite pilots in the world and perfected down to the smallest detail in the wind tunnel. Reduces drag and also provides improved stability at high speeds. Can be removed in a few simple steps if desired.
- The X-803 RS Ultra Carbon comes with two visors: clear and strong tinted. Particularly large field of vision thanks to “Ultrawide” visor (including quick-change option and Pinlock® inner visor)
- Optional: 2D racing visor, prepared for tear-off visors
- The “Ultra Carbon” variant provides additional weight reduction with maximum protection thanks to the ultra-light carbon fiber shell.
- Exclusive “carbon fitting” technology for interior upholstery: the activated carbon fibers used are particularly breathable, 100% natural, bacteriostatic and antistatic without prior treatment
- Cheek pads available in different strengths with innovative “Steadyfit” for the best fit of the helmet in any racing situation
- Liner Positioning Control System (LPC)
- With the help of an easy-to-use adjustment band, the interior and thus the helmet position of the X-803 RS can be individually adjusted in height to the head shape of the wearer.
- Optimal air circulation inside the helmet is ensured by separately adjustable air inlet openings on the forehead, head and chin of the helmet as well as air outlet openings on the sides and below the spoiler. Improved opening flaps and slides with greater throughput provide maximum fresh air for breathing and around the driver’s head when required. A big plus both in hot racing use and on a sporty country lap.
- Double-D ring chin strap closure for minimal weight and maximum security
- Rotational impact tests – All X-lite X-803s pass the latest crash tests and meet the highest safety standards required by FIM in the MotoGP and Superbike World Championships.
- NERS (Nolan Emergency Release System) – Allows first aiders to remove the cheek pads in a few simple steps to remove the helmet with little force – an important plus in the event of a fall.
- Equipped with a “double action” rocker on the left side of the visor: 1st ventilation position, 2nd locking