ARAI RENEGADE-V – OUTLINE
The Renegade V is the culmination of Arai’s effort to develop a full-face helmet that matches the unique style of a cruiser motorcycle. The lines of the chin are sculpted to give a rugged and tough look that wouldn’t look out of place being worn on a laid back but aggressive styled cruiser.
The Renegade V features Arai’s Free Flow System (FFS) which creates airflow under the helmet reducing turbulence and wind noise whilst exhausting hot air. The helmet uses dual intakes designed to allow in fresh cool air but still limit wind noise. To expel hot air the Renegade V has exhaust vents on the neck, rear and sides. All the vents though are low-profile to not affect aerodynamics.
While the Renegade may have tough looks it won’t be uncomfortable to wear. It uses Arai’s Facial Contour System that offers a snugger, more comfortable fit that rests on the lower jawbone instead of the cheeks. The interior lining is antimicrobial and can be easily cleaned. The ear cups and cheek pads have a 5mm ‘peel away’ foam layer that offers more room if wanted.
Arai have made sure to encapsulate the tough and aggressive style of the cruiser motorcycle culture without cutting back on performance, protection, and comfort.
- Special Fibre laminate outer shell with special fibre layers designed to disperse impact energy
- Multiple front and rear ventilation along with side exhausts to provide a channel of fresh cool air into and out of the helmet
- Free flow system is designed to crate airflow under the helmet that limits wind noise and turbulence
- VAS Max vision visor provides better visibility in any season and is ideal for any type of riding
- Removable and washable interior
- Interior comes in different thickness to give a personalised fit
- Speaker pockets allow for the easy installation of communication systems
- Double D-ring fastening