GP 300CC LC ABS
THE MODERN CLASSIC SCOOTER
The Royal Alloy GP 300CC LC ABS Story
The Royal Alloy GP series really was a breakthrough for us… And for the real retro scootering fraternity! For the very first time in recent history, the consumer can enjoy a truly authentic retro scooter made of steel that respectfully nods towards the Lambretta designs of the past but with all the added benefits of modern technology and equipment.
Royal Alloy GP 300CC LC ABS – The Real Retro Scooter
It does not stop there – the Royal Alloy GP300 features a reliable and proven engine, advanced anti-dive front suspension, Bosch ABS system, Digital clocks and LED lighting. The Royal Alloy range is truly unique in being the only British brand that provides a complete portfolio of ‘Real’ Retro’ scooters with classic Italian style and looks for the modern rider. With performance and looks to rival anything else in its class expect to see the GP300 become a regular sight in local scooter clubs, meets and rallies.
GP 300 Features
- Class Leading Engine – Tried and tested then adapted for the GP300
- Speedo – Clear information in a compact clean display
- Seat – Luxurious Leather King & Queen seating for comfort and style beyond expectation
- LED Headlights – Full LED lighting giving the clearest possible view in the dark in a traditional design
- Horncast – Chrome Horncast eases the retro lines to a focal point, one of the many design aspects beloved by our fans
- Braking – Full ABS complimented by a quad shock set up for handling that inspires confidence
- Tail Light – Bright LED does the job brilliantly in a neat complimentary casing
- Liquid Cooling – To get the most out of the superb engine liquid cooling is essential
- Exhaust – Compliant to the very latest noise & emmissions standards, not always to everyones taste but you can explore the officially approved options in our stores.
- Badge – Make sure everyone knows the care & dilligence you have taken to buy the very best available to you.
Video for the Royal Alloy GP 300CC LC ABS
Finance Representative Example
|Finance Type||Personal Contract Purchase|
|Monthly Repayment Amount||£61.30|
|Optional Final Repayment||£1,871.00|
|Total Amount of Credit||£4,400.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£5,712.40|
|Agreement Duration||48 Months|
|Interest Rate (Fixed)||3.41%|
Terms & Conditions
J.W. Groombridge Motorcycles are a licensed broker for finance. Finance is provided by Motonovo Finance, One Central Square, Cardiff, CF10 1FS. This is not a commitment to lend and applications are subject to an underwriting decision. MotoNovo Finance limited. Registered in Wales under Company No 11556144. Registered Office: One Central Square, Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom, CF10 1FS. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Indemnities may be required in certain circumstances. Finance is only available to UK residents aged 18 or over, subject to status.Terms and Conditions apply. On a PCP product you do not have to pay the Final Payment ONLY if you return the vehicle at the end of the agreement, you have paid all other amounts due, the vehicle is in good condition and has been serviced in accordance with the service book. Excess Mileage charges may apply along with other terms and conditions, which will be contained within the finance agreement.