Motorcycle Sales Trainee/Executive
Due to opening our new first floor showroom we have an exciting opportunity for a new Motorcycle Sales Trainee/Executive to join our hardworking team at our busy and well-established multi-franchise motorcycle dealership in Cross in Hand.
JW Groombridge Motorcycles has been trading for over 70 years, and is an authorised Kawasaki, Suzuki, Royal Enfield and Royal Alloy dealerships for sales and service. We carry a large selection of used motorcycles, a fully stocked clothing, spares and accessories department and a busy workshop offering servicing, repairs and MOT.
Key job responsibilities
We are looking to recruit a new Motorcycle Sales Trainee/Executive to take on the following responsibilities:
- Managing the sales process from start to finish for new and used motorcycles
- Promoting and selling other related products such as accessories, finance, insurance etc
- Maintaining sales, customer and stock records in the dealer management system
- Creating and maintaining engaging showroom displays with up-to-date information
- Proactively prospecting for new sales opportunities and helping to deliver the business’ sales targets
- Representing the JW Groombridge Motorcycles brand in a professional, positive and friendly manner in line with our company values
- Attending relevant training and events as required
The ideal person
We are looking for a proactive person with a positive attitude that is willing to learn and grow within the role. The candidate must be hardworking, punctual and enthusiastic. Sales experience is helpful but not necessary and all training will be provided on the job.
An interest is motorcycles is important and a motorcycle license is preferred but not essential. The role involves using computers throughout the sales process, so computer literacy is required.
The position is full time, with a 5-day week including weekends. We are offering a very competitive salary that will depend on the experience of the candidate and we also have an excellent commission programme.
If you are interested in joining our fantastic team and you think you would be the ideal candidate for the Motorcycle Sales Trainee/Executive role, please send your CV with a covering note by clicking the button below.