Finished in Graphite Grey/Spark Black
For more information, or to order this rare machine please call our sales team on 01435 862466, select Option 1 for Sales.
THE KING OF KAWASAKI CRUISERS, THE VULCAN 1700 VOYAGER ABS IS THE PINNACLE OF POWER AND LUXURY ON THE OPEN ROAD. A 1,700cc FUEL-INJECTED ENGINE WITH CRUISE CONTROL COMMANDS THE ROAD, WHILE A HOST OF PREMIUM TOURING AMENITIES GIVES YOU AND YOUR PASSENGER THE COMFORT TO GO THE DISTANCE.
- Fuel-injected 52-degree 1,700cc V-twin delivers high torque levels with a powerful and distinct V-twin feel
- Electronic cruise control system can be activated in third gear or at any speed between 30mph and 85mph
- Kawasaki Advanced Coactive-braking Technology (K-ACT II) ABS helps ensure ideal brake force distribution for confident, highly-effective braking
- Stylish, frame-mounted fairing keeps steering feel light by directing aerodynamic forces into the chassis
- Touring amenities such as an intercom-headset compatible audio system and integrated luggage
The bike handles well; neutral right down to walking pace and very stable at high speeds – not like a Harley, for once and all the better for that. However the underdamped suspension can bounce you around on rougher roads, while the 4.4-gallon tank means that you'll need to worry about refuelling after only 150 miles, despite the Harley-beating 40mpg the bike returns. What you get on the Kawasaki is a consistency of quality that Harley still struggles with. The finish and detailing are to a high standard generally (luggage aside) and you know you won't start seeing major components corrode as soon as you roll it out of the showroom. Kawasaki also comes equal first with Honda in reliability, and the VN1700 is getting on for £7,500 cheaper than an Electra Glide.*
Taken from an article published in the Daily Telegraph 10 Nov 2009. Price values updated to current. Author: Kevin Ash.
£16,699 Last unregistered one in UK. Available now
4.4 gallons/ 175 miles
Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Limited, from £24000.
CLICK HERE FOR ACCESSORIES AND MORE INFORMATION